1. To have knowledge of statistical methods (including designs) for the analysis of clinical trials.
2. To be able to give well-argued advice on clinical trial designs.
3. To be able to properly perform advanced clinical trial data analyses.
4. To be able to draw appropriate conclusions from statistical analyses related to the clinical trial taking into account possible study design related bias.
5. To be able to report the results to scientists from subject matter fields.
6. To be able to critically comment on published clinical research.